What is a Krunker Tournament?
A krunker tournament is an online competition from the famous game found at krunker.io where you can compete against other players from around the world in real-time for prizes and glory! The game itself is free to play, but there are different levels of gameplay. As you play, you earn “krunkies” or KR which are the currency of Krunker.io. Krunkment is a normal krunker tournament where you have to do a parkour move in a normal map and send me the video to enter the contest! Prizes are awarded in KR! I know all of the krunker parkour moves so don’t try and fool me!!!! Go here to sign up –> LEARN MORE
What is Krunker?
Krunker.io is a free multiplayer first-person shooter game where players can compete against each other to become the best shot.
Krunker is an eSports game that was made available on Steam back in July of 2018. The game had grown in popularity over the past year to the point where it is now considered an officially recognized video game by the 2017-2018 Game Developer Awards.
What Can I buy with Krunkies?
Krunkies can be used to buy or trade perks in the “Krunker Market”. You can use krunkies to buy skins items (relics) , and other cool customized items for your character. You must be at level 20 or higher in order to start trading on the krunker market
Minimum System requirements to play Krunker?
For the online verions of Krunker all you need is a computer with a web browser like Chrome.
Here is the list of Krunker Windows minimum requirements for the PC version:
- Windows 7
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
- GeForce GT 1030 / Radeon HD 6850
- Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 100 MB available
- least 2 GB of Free RAM
- DirectX 10
Krunker.io Tournament Types
Here is a list of krunker tournament types:
- Private invite tournaments
- Esports Tournaments
- Flash Tournaments
- Summer Kickoff tournament
- WES Global tournaments
- Game.tv tournaments
- NACK Hosted tournaments
- Official Krunker Tournament
- Friendly tournament
- Major tournament
- Competitive tournaments ( aka COMP )
Minimum Requirements to Join a Competitive Krunker Tournament:
Every tournament creator can set their own requirements, here is a list of some krunker tournament requirements that we have seen in the past:
- Level 20+ : some competitive tournaments require a Level over 60
- More Kills than deaths: some tournaments require your stats to prove that you have 10 kills for every death (lifetime)
- Member for at least 30 days.
What are the previous Krunker tournaments Winners?
Here is a list of official previous krunker tournaments:
- First Official Tournament -Winner: luvrkid
- yungllama’s Krunker Tourney– Winner: VoKUS / AlexDoubleU
- WES Global – OCE -Winner: Lore
- WES Global – EU -Winner: Omen
- Krunker Esports Asia -Winner: KPOP
- Picklebet Krunker League #1 -Winner: Kanga Esports
- TDRIVR $1000 -Winner: PrinceHamood, Clan 4000
Check out the latest winner, PRINCE HAMOOD’s YOUTUBE channel here
How to warm up for Krunker Tournaments
You warm-up for krunker tournaments by playing Comp. Comp is the easiest way to warm up. The most active comp discord server is NACK
Types of Prizes for Krunker.io Tournaments
1. Cash: Usually in USD and first prize is often set at $1000 . krunker has its own competitive tournament where the winner receives $1, 000 in prize money.
2. KR: Kr is short for krunkies which is the game currency used for customizing your character. Usually, the winner’s first-place prize would be 20 000 KR. Comp and private krunker tournaments the prizes are awarded in KR.
How to Join a Krunker.io Tournament game
1. Go to www.Krunker.io
2. Click the “Join” button.
3. Enter your Game URL/Code
4. then Click the “Join” button again.
5. You will automatically be entered into the existing game.
If you are looking for invites with krunker players join this famous Krunker player’s Youtube Channel for announcements and tournament invites.
How to Host a Krunker.io Tournament
Krunker tournament creation is free. You can easily host a tournament by going to krunker.io and clicking HOST GAME. There you can share the Game URL code with those who you want to join. This is typically the method when hosting a krunker game with friend. If you are looking for a competitive tournament you first have to have reached a certain level with certain statistics to qualify. If you are not at level 20 yet then keep practicing as you will not be able to join a competitive tournament.
For organized tournaments, you would need to get enough members to support it. Start by communicating with krunker fans at discord or on twitch. There are many websites that also organize tournaments from their discord servers.
How to Find a Krunker Discord Server
There are many discord servers for krunker tournaments and they can be found through a Google search. It is important to know the type of discord server you want to join. Join the most active krunker comp discord server here: NACK
What are the Benefits of Hosting a Krunker.io Tournament
The list of benefits of hosting a Krunker tournament:
- Hosting a tournament means you can choose the map and settings.
- It’s also easy to play with friends! Hosting a tournament means your guests can come together and enjoy this game together.
- You don’t have to worry about the set-up.
- You can win money or KR.
Good luck and remember that when the “big guns” come out… you will wipe the floor with your competition.